RNs and New RN Grads for Flu Clinics (Big Island, Maui, and Kauai)
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and new RN grads to work at school flu clinics on the Big Island, Maui, and Kauai.
- Weekday morning shifts
- Work at the school(s) of your choice
- Receive same week pay
The flu clinics typically run from October through November, so there will be lots of opportunities to find a shift that works for you!
Monday-Friday, starting at 7:30am (4-5 hour shifts)
Big Island: Various
$30.00 to $33.00 Hourly
- Responsible for properly and safely administering vaccinations to students
- Follow all safety policies and operating procedures
- Conduct work in a professional manner at all times
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Current Hawaii RN license
- Must have current BLS certification
- TB clearance