Surveying Technician (Rodman)
Temporary opening for a Surveying Technician (Rodman) at a Honolulu engineering firm. The Rodman will be using a GPS and level rod to participate in field surveys. This temporary assignment will go for at least one month.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience working in the field and a good knowledge of survey tools. Pay commensurate with experience.
Report at 7:15am
- Use a GPS rod and level rod for surveys
- Mark ground points and set survey controls
- Load and unload truck with survey equipment and supplies
- Carry the field bag and equipment to various locations
- Maintain and clean the equipment after use
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience working in the field
- Knowledge of survey tools and field procedures
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions