Civil Engineer (Construction Management)
Seeking an experienced full-time Civil Engineer with strong Construction Management and CAD experience. This role will be responsible for the planning, designing, and supervision and execution of civil engineering projects in the Hilo area. If you meet the requirements below, apply today!
Big Island: Hilo
- Manage project tasks, schedule workloads, and ensure the completion of deadlines.
- Review plans and specifications for accuracy and efficiency.
- Oversee the work of assisting engineers and ensure all tasks are completed successfully and on time.
- Prepare reports, specifications, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and project designs as needed.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering.
- Minimum 3-7 years of engineering and construction experience.
- PE registration required.
- Strong expertise using CAD software.
- Supervisory and project management skills with the ability to plan, communicate, and execute tasks.