We are seeking a full-time Cook for a full-time opening in Honokaa. You will create daily menus for patients, employees, and visitors, cook large quantities of food, and oversee the kitchen. The Cook will be responsible for ensuring that all food is properly handled and prepared.
Big Island: Honokaa
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years of experience in quantity cookery. Culinary arts schooling desirable.
- Strong knowledge of kitchen safety and sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate food handling and storing.
- Current TB clearance.
- Must pass a background check.
- Responsible, reliable, respectful, and hardworking.