Engineering firm in Honolulu is searching for a CAD Admin to provide a wide range of technical and administrative support to their team. Though you’ll be assisting with preparing AutoCAD drawings, the bulk of your work will include support tasks, such as proofreading reports, handling project files, updating the company website, and answering phones.
Their office is located in Downtown Honolulu, right in the middle of Fort Street Mall. You’ll be within walking distance to lots of shops and eateries. Flexible work hours are available!
$20.00 to $25.00 Hourly
- Assist with preparing AutoCAD drawings and technical illustrations.
- Prepare, edit, and review general correspondences, reports, and project specifications.
- Regularly update and maintain library of projects and files.
- Compile and develop company marketing collateral and graphic material.
- Update content on the company website.
- Serve as back up for the front desk, answering phone calls, accepting deliveries, transmitting documents, etc.
- Oversee the ordering of office supplies and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of AutoCAD experience required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and develop construction plans.
- Must have previous office administration and management experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with desktop publishing and graphic illustration is a plus.