Full-time opening available for a Construction Inspector at a top construction management and engineering firm. This is a great opportunity to join a company has been doing business in Hawaii for over 60 years.
- Perform project research as needed.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with approved project plans and specifications.
- Verify that projects comply with all building and zoning codes and ordinances as well as environmental regulations.
- Inspect projects to ensure quality of workmanship.
- Document and report on project statuses, including any problems encountered.
- Provide status updates at regular progress meetings.
- Attend contractor training as needed.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have related experience in the construction industry.
- ACI Certification preferred.
- Familiarity with all phases of construction and related activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Excellent prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work well with minimal supervision.