Document Manager / Technical Writer
Work for one of Hawaii’s most well-known businesses! They are seeking a Document Manager / Technical Writer to help establish and improve their document management process.
This is a long-term, temporary position (with the possibility of permanent placement) and a great way to get valuable experience from a reputable company.
You will be working in the conveniently located Ward / Kaka’ako area. Parking is not provided, but public parking options are available nearby.
$20.00 to $30.00 Hourly
- Develop a document management process for electronic files.
- Clean up and streamline existing repository of company files.
- Assist with filing incoming, future documents.
- Assist with documenting engineering processes, policies, and procedures.
- Provide project management for small projects and/or contracts.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have experience with document management and technical writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in person and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.