We are seeking an Electronics Technician for a full-time opportunity in Honolulu. The Electronics Technician will be responsible for various technical tasks in the areas of electronics assembly and electronics compliance testing, specifically working with fire alarms.
Qualified candidates for this role should have at least three years of related work experience and a strong understanding of electronics assembly and testing. This person must have the ability to jump into the position with minimal training.
- Identify issues, perform soldering and rework, and repair boards.
- Assemble and test fire alarms.
- Solder components as small as 0402 case size.
- Perform all assembly operations according to standards.
- Communicate effectively with manufacturing, engineering, and management personnel.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree in electronics or equivalent
- Minimum three years of related experience.
- Understanding of basic electronic test equipment.
- Ability to perform testing and diagnosis.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to "hit the ground running".
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.