HR Administrative Assistant (ALTRES In-House)
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant for an in-house opening at our Honolulu office. The HR Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support and assisting the human resource department in meeting its business goals.
967 Kapiolani Boulevard
- Coordinate the schedules for various HR Specialists and arrange client appointments for orientations, site visits, travel plans, and materials for neighbor island trips.
- Screen phone calls and route to the appropriate individual or department.
- Follow-up on phone calls, missed appointments, incomplete documents, etc.
- Assist HR Specialists with the preparation of documents and materials for new hire orientations and client meetings.
- Check all new hire packets to ensure all documents are signed and completed; follow-up on pending packets and help with new client packets when needed.
- Coordinate pre-employment and random drug testing, including scheduling appointments, meeting employees, filling out paperwork for their drug tests, following-up on results, and calling employees to schedule orientations depending on their results.
- Periodically update the random drug testing employee database and maintain client billing spreadsheets and drug testing log.
- Perform general administrative tasks pertaining to the department’s operations such as, but not limited to filing, faxing, photocopying, forwarding documents to other departments, etc.
- Take minutes for department meetings.
- Check, monitor, and respond to HR department voicemail and email inbox in a timely manner.
- Keep New Hire Notes in Davison updated and log notes in CRM systems as applicable.
- Maintain and add to the training library, reference material files, existing client files, form files, and HR drive on the network.
- Monitor, update, improve, and keep an inventory of all form supplies within the department; submit orders for replenishment as needed and ensure orientation materials are available and updated.
- Monitor office supplies and submit orders for replenishment as needed.
- Conduct in-house orientations and assist HR Specialists with out-of-office orientations/meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare reports as needed and assist the department by keeping focused on the agreed-upon business goals.
- Complete special projects as needed and as aligned with the business plan.
- Interact professionally in individual and group environments and represent the company appropriately to clients, employees, vendors, and anyone else that may contact ALTRES.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and efficiently handle various tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Able to work effectively in a team setting, as well as on an individual basis.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Basic mathematical skills, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and percentages.
- HR experience preferred.
- Company-paid Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Group Life Insurance
- Commuting Reimbursements
- Wellness Program
- On-site Fitness Trainer
- Fun Company Events
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Opportunities
- Movie Ticket Discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Gas Discounts and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Time Off