Seeking a Mechanic Helper for an opportunity with one of Hawaii’s leading industrial equipment rental company! This is a full-time position in the Sand Island area with excellent starting pay.
The Mechanic Helper will be responsible for assisting with equipment maintenance, including performing equipment inspections and minor repairs as needed.
- Perform visual inspections on rental equipment to ensure its safety and functionality.
- Check equipment fluid levels and refill as needed.
- Report, tag, and remove equipment that does not pass inspections.
- Log all inspection activity and work performed.
- Perform annual inspections at various job sites.
- Carry out other duties as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months of related work experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.