An engineering firm in Honolulu has a full-time opening for a Mechanical Engineer. You will join a team of motivated and innovative thinkers to design plumbling, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
If you are at the beginning of your engineering career, and are interested in learning and growing professionally—which means taking initiative, solving problems proactively, and going beyond what's asked of you—this is the perfect position for you!
Due to the immediate need to fill this position, we will only be considering applicants who currently live in Honolulu.
- Prepare energy studies and mechanical system surveys
- Generate reports and estimates
- Coordinate and conduct field investigations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Background in HVAC design
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Problem solver with a high level of initiative
- Positive attitude with a team player mentality
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract
- Ability to clearly communicate information