IT solutions company is seeking a full-time Network Engineer to join their growing team. The Network Engineer will be working with cloud services and networking.
The Network Engineer will be expected to make client visits, so candidates must have their own vehicle. Mileage reimbursement is offered.
- Handle service orders, installation, setup, troubleshooting, configuration, and remote management.
- Manage services, such as file and print sharing, application server support, client-side OS support, email services, security and spyware protection services, virus protection, firewall configuration, and backup services.
- Provide 24/7 technical support to resolve issues.
- Evaluate, test, and integrate system upgrades.
- Perform regular system maintenance on hardware and software.
- Work with clients and vendors to discuss issues and provide them with up-to-date status reports.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science.
- Must have a CCNA certification.
- Proven technical leadership in identifying technical dependencies and risks.
- Understanding of networking principles, Internet, Intranet, and client/server architectures.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, Windows, and Mac.
- Experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.