Payroll Production Assistant
Fast-paced payroll company in Honolulu has an opening on their team for a Payroll Production Assistant. For this position, you will be tasked with handling the following duties:
- Send payroll jobs to multiple printers, jumping between projects to complete them efficiently
- Load, unload, and trouble shoot small printer issues in a timely manner
- Call Technicians for complex issues
- Stuff checks into envelopes ensuring each one is correct
- Respond to a high volume of phone calls and emails
Due to the nature of this position, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are a must. You will always have a task to complete so you should be able to hit tight deadlines and constantly be on the go while maintaining a high level of accuracy. You should also have top-notch communication skills.
This position offers holiday and vacation pay, medical insurance, sick leave, and other great benefits!
Hours: 4 days/week (32 hours total), occasional change in hours including more or less than 32 hours/week. Start time is 11:00am and 12:30pm, rotating between you and another person. You will also have Thursdays and Fridays off on a rotational basis.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Flexible schedule to work over/under 32 hours per week occasionally
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently in a constantly moving environment
- Able to work well independently with minimal supervision