Planning and Design Lead (Engineering)
Manage the planning and design team of a well-known electric company. We are currently interviewing qualified candidates for a 6-month assignment, with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee. This role will be responsible for overseeing product installations for residential and commercial customers and ensuring a timely and cost effective completion of all service requests.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top company. If you meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
7:30am - 4:00pm
- Administer and determine priority of work processes
- Ensure accurate and consistent design plans and estimates meet company standards, systems needs and customer satisfaction
- Provide technical direction and support to the planning and design team
- Assist with field problems as needed
- Coordinate work processes internally with other departments and divisions and externally with developers, contractors, consultants, government agencies, and individual customers
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous electrical engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge of relevant theories, principles and standard pactices
- Working knowledge of related city, state and federal laws and regulations
- Demonstrated customer relation and leadership skills
- High computer literacy and proficiceny using Microsoft Office and database management software
- Valid driver's license to assist with field related issues