Great opportunity for a full-time Programmer with one of the largest Japanese system integrators in Hawaii.
You will be working within a small team to write, develop and implement programs for the company. Qualified candidates for this position must be familiar with SQL query and proficient in Java, C #, and Visual Studio.
- Write and develop programs
- Test and implement solutions
- Document and track program developments and revisions
- Identify any errors, make necessary corrections, and perform routine follow-ups
- Coordinate any installation, maintenance, or upgrades of new or existing computer programs and software applications
- Ensure that work is in compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide technical support and training for end users and IT staff
- Perform other duties as required
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in related field highly preferred
- Must be proficient in Java, C #, and Visual Studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Japanese language skills desirable but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and able to multi-task