General contractor in Honolulu is hiring for a full-time Project Engineer to assist in the office, as well as in the field. Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the city on drain systems
- Writing reports, collecting measurements, and taking images
- Doing tech submittals
- Working on projects around the client area
- Operating around a high traffic area intermittently
A degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering is required for this position. You will also need to provide your own vehicle if you decide not to use a company car. Gas mileage will be reimbursed.
Pay will depend on experience, but if you start out with no experience, there is room for a pay increase after the probationary period.
This position has the potential to turn into permanent employment.
$35,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering
- Experience in the field is a plus
- Personal transportation is needed unless using a company car
- Willingness to learn and be trained by supervisors
- Good technical aptitude and knowledge