Psychiatric Technician in Honolulu (Healthcare)
Psychiatric Technician needed to provide nursing care at psychiatric hospitals or mental health clinics. This is a per diem assignment in Honolulu.
If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please “express interest” in the position.
- Measure and record the physical condition of patients, including their pulse, temperature, and respiration
- Observe patient behavioral patterns and report any changes
- Intervene and restrain patients that display or potentially to display violent and/or suicidal behavior
- Assist with basic living tasks, such as personal hygiene, clothing, and living space
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of related experience in hospital, long term care, and/or clinical setting (within the last 3 years)
- Valid BCLS/C certification and TB clearance is required