Established equipment rental company is seeking a Rental Agent for a full-time position.
You will serve as the company’s first point-of-contact and assist customers through the entire rental process. You should have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Greet and welcome incoming customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide assistance to callers.
- Answer all rental and general customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain and provide accurate knowledge of all company rental equipment.
- Communicate all rental policies to customers and secure necessary documents.
- Coordinate and schedule the delivery of rental equipment.
- Collect and record customer payments.
- Process work orders for company service technicians and mechanics.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have top-notch communication skills and professional presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and in a group setting.
- Experience in the rental industry preferred, but not required.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience preferred, but not required.