Award-winning restaurant is looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee operations at its Waikiki location.
As the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be tasked with not only keeping guests satisfied, but monitoring the performance of staff members and meeting financial goals.
To succeed in this role, you must be highly motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
$50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Oversee operations at the front of the house, including monitoring guest satisfaction and ensuring adequate staffing
- Hire, train, and develop front of the house staff members
- Hold regular staff meetings to encourage communication and foster team work
- Work with front of the house staff members to manage inventory
- Identify ways to improve operational efficiency and guest satisfaction
- Drive restaurant sales and control costs
- Perform other duties as the job entails
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including openness to feedback and critique
- Highly adaptable and capable of moving easily from task to task
- Able to deliver a high level of professionalism and customer service
- Capable of exercising good judgment and decision making skills