Senior Project Manager
Seeking a Senior Project Manager in Honolulu to assist with managing and implementing IT application projects for a large company. This seasoned Project Manager will use their diverse experience to handle all aspects of project management including developing schedules, identifying milestones, and presenting information to senior level executives as the company.
Top candidates for this role will have at least ten years of professional experience with at least eight of those years being in a project management capacity. You should also have a strong ability to communicate, lead, and think critically.
This position will be contracted with the possibility of extension.
Define a structured delivery approach and establish project governance standards and structures
- Develop detailed schedules, develop milestones, identify resource requirements, and coordinator day-to-day activities
- Forecast, monitor, control, and generate reports on project costs
- Ensure project achievement by evaluating and proposing changes
- Establish risk and issue management to minimize the probability of adverse project conditions
- Develop communication plans consistently and perceptively
- Provide insight into project health by defining metrics to measure project performance
- Other duties as needed
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum five years of professional experience with eight years working in a project management capacity
- At leadt two years of experience managing IT application implementation projects
- Demonstrated use of project management methodologies and framework as well as system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Ability to lead and positive influence others to work collaboratively
- Clear and effective communication skills with the ability to present to senior level executives
- Advanced ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Airline of related industry experience
- Revenue accounting or general accounting experience