Senior Urban Planner
Senior Urban Planner is needed at an engineering consulting firm in Honolulu. This full-time position will require you to handle all aspects of project planning including but not limited to analyzing data, reviewing documents, and meeting clients.
If you aren't ready to take on a senior position, we will also consider mid level candidates. Pay will be dependent on experience.
- Analyze environmental impact data and assessments
- Ensure reports are in compliance with regulations and requirements
- Create graphic designs, strategies, and plans
- Plan, direct, and supervise planning projects
- Review applications, permits, plans, requests, and rezoning
- Work with the Assistant Planner to handle planning responsibilities
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Master's degree is required for senior level
- Minimum five years of experience in a planning profession
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a group