Tier 1 Support Help Desk
A well-known company that works with Hawaii's top businesses and local government agencies has a full-time Support Help Desk opening. This role will resolve computer hardware and software problems, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and maintain network systems and servers.
Qualified candidates have 2 years of previous technical support experience, excellent problem-solving skills, and a great work initiative with a willingness to learn.
$40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Dispatch incoming phone support requests and online tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests in a timely manner
- Test computer hardware, software, and applications
- Maintain business server and network systems
- Perform other duties as needed
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field; Bachelor’s Degree desirable
- Minimum 2 years providing technical support in an IT environment
- Technical certifications a plus
- Working knowledge and experience in Windows, Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- Good knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, applications, computer software and hardware, and networks
- Valid driver's license for outside requests