Forklift / Warehouse Person
One of Hawaii’s leading businesses is looking for an individual to provide general warehouse help as a Forklift/Warehouse Person. You will assist with basic general labor duties including tagging equipment, picking up materials, and maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
This is a full-time position in Kailua-Kona offering excellent starting pay!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Receive, issue, stocks/store, transfer, load, and unload materials, tools, and equipment.
- Mark and tag parts, equipment, and tools for identification
- Segregate returned material for reclamation/scrap; strips, cleans, reassembles reclaimable materials
- Operate material-handling equipment and vehicles
- Pick up materials from suppliers and make deliveries as needed
- Keep warehouse and storage areas neat, clean and orderly
- Check gasoline, oil, tires, and batteries of warehouse vehicles and other equipment
- Assist with receiving, checking, storing, and issuing of tools and equipment
- Performs cycle counting and other activities as assigned
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Previous verifiable forklift experience
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with construction related tools is helpful