Harvest Processor (night shift)
We are seeking a Harvest Processors for night shifts in Kailua-Kona. You will be responsible for processing spirulina and astaxanthin and maintaining all processing equipment and systems.
The person in this position must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have good mechanical abilities and strong teamwork skills.
Individuals with previous experience in a production facility are preferred.
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Review processing logs in order to monitor the current condition of the system
- Control and observe harvest and return plumbing systems
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of the processing system meets standards and implement changes if needed
- Box and package finished product
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area at all times
- Follow proper procedures for starting up, shutting down, and cleaning of processing equipment
- Conduct regular equipment maintenance
- Perform other duties as required
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Production facility experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors
- Mechanical abilities and attentiveness to detail
- Skills in communication, time management and organization
- Flexibility to work a variety of different shifts, including weekend shifts