Inside Sales Manager
Large reputable manufacturer that specializes in creating nutritional supplements is looking to add an Inside Sales Manager to their team. This role will be developing and implementing international sales strategies and selling and introducing new products to large customer accounts.
The person we are looking for to fill this role will have an account management or sales background with a track-record of exceeding customer expectations.
This employer offers competitive pay commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, 401(k), and more!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Process and record customer orders including preparation of order documentation.
- Ensure accurate order processing and product delivery.
- Generate new business by sourcing, following up and closing sales leads.
- Resolve product and service issues in an effective and timely matter.
- Determine and implement international sales strategies by performing international market research.
- Forecast, budget and track revenue, profitability, and sales targets.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales and customer service.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in an account management or sales role.
- Working knowledge of international sales issues, trademark and import/export regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.