Microalgae Cultivation Lab Tech
Looking for a stable job with a reputable company with generous pay and benefits? Our clients is currently hiring a Lab Tech to assist with the cultivation and production of microalgae products that are sold internationally.
This position will perform chemical analyses of cultivation media and water sources to ensure optimal production. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent documentation and record-keeping skills and a background in a lab environment, agriculture, aquaculture, or farming. If you'd like to learn more about this position, contact us today!
Sunday to Thursday, 6:30am-3:00pm
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Analyze cultivation media and water sources such as nutrient analyses, pond data, and harvest processing data.
- Maintain optimal microalgae culture condition through daily monitoring and adjustments.
- Identify culture health and harvesting issues and recommend solutions.
- Perform timely and accurate data-entry of all information. Update cultivation and production protocols.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all materials and equipment.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in aquaculture, agriculture, biology, chemistry, marine science, or related field.
- One year of lab experienced desirable.
- Valid driver's license.
- Good computer literacy and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Excellent documentation and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and state and federal background check.