Personnel Manager (ALTRES in-house Kona)
If you're in the Kailua-Kona area and interested in joining the ALTRES team, we have an opening on our staffing team for a Personnel Manager.
Personnel Managers recruit employees for our clients, build and maintain relationships with prospects, and manage Personnel Assistants.
On a typical day, you could be interviewing a candidate, stopping by a client's office to check in, or coming up with a new and creative way to recruit employees.
If you enjoy keeping busy, you'll be a great fit for this position! Plus, you'll earn competitive pay, work in a conveniently located area, and receive a great benefits package!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Identify prospective customers in a wide variety of industries
- Market our companies temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire staffing services
- Make sales calls and meet with clients out in the field
- Establish, maintain, and cultivate current and existing client base
- Maintain records of interaction with all customers
- Attend job fairs, chamber functions, and any other outside events
- Source qualified candidates using traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods
- Conduct behavioral-based interviews and participate in the hiring selection process
- Regularly review open positions against a database of applicants to determine if qualified candidates exist
- Handle incoming calls, pre-screen candidates, and conduct reference checks
- Process weekly payroll
- Train and manage personnel assistants
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, SPHR or PHR certifications, or two to four years of human resources experience
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle to visit clients