Corrections RN in Kauai
As a Corrections RN, you will perform professional nursing services in a correctional facility on Kauai.
No two days on the job are the same – one minute you could be performing routine care, the next handling an emergency care situation.
You should be a quick mover who is always prepared for the unexpected and equipped to treat both acute and chronic illnesses/injuries on any given day.
This is a per diem assignment that allows you to create a work schedule that fits your lifestyle--work when you want, as often as you want!
- Maintain proper safety procedures
- Monitor patient's progress and response to treatment
- Administer medication
- Document patient medical histories
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Hawaii RN license required
- Must have at least six months of acute care experience
- Current BLS certification