Seafood / Food Prep
Have a passion for food? A full-time Seafood/Food Prep position just opened! Use your passion to prepare various foods in a fast-paced team environment.
Along with preparing food, you will need to abide by proper food handling procedures and safety and sanitation practices. Using kitchen tools and equipment properly will also be asked of you.
Applicants with open availability are preferred.
$14.00 to $16.00 Hourly
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must be flexible and have availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Pass a TB skin test within 10 years
- Be an effective team member and have capability to work through conflicts quickly and in a positive manner
- Manual dexterity to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils