Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We are currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a minimum of 6 months experience in SNF or in an acute care setting.
- Take vital signs.
- Assist with medical procedures.
- Assist patients with walking and getting in and out of bed.
- Tidy up patient's room including making the bed.
- Answer call lights and deliver messages.
- Monitor patients and report changes.
- Collect samples for testing.
- Provide patient hygiene.
- Feed patients and monitor food and liquid input/output.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- CNA certification required.
- Must have BLS from American Heart Association (AHA).