Home Care Aide/Nurse Aide (NA)
ALTRES Medical is searching for qualified candidates for a Home Care Aide (HCA) / Nurse Aide (NA) position.
You’ll join our growing team of dedicated caregivers! To see if this role is right for you, consider the following:
- You are a compassionate individual who finds reward in helping others.
- You take a sensitive and empathetic approach to your work and to the people you work with.
- People depend on you because you are extremely trustworthy and reliable.
- You have at least six months of related caregiving experience.
If this sounds like you, this Home Care Aide position could be right up your alley!
When you work with ALTRES Medical, you’ll receive competitive pay, company-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, and a multitude of other benefits.
- Provide companionship
- Escort/accompany client to appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Safety monitoring and client observation
- Take and record vital signs
- Assist client with personal hygiene/skin care
- Provide medication assistance
- Assist in prescribed/range of motion exercise
- Provide functional transfer assistance
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have formal training as a nurse aide
- Minimum 6 months of related experience required
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Current two-step TB test and Physical test required
- Must have a phone