Medical Assistant (MA)
Looking to gain valuable work experience as a Medical Assistant (MA)?
ALTRES Medical is currently seeking Medical Assistant (MA) candidates for a variety of assignments with some of Hawaii’s leading health care facilities.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for a new grad MA job in Hawaii!
- Greet and welcome patients to the office
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Obtain patient medical information and history
- Collect and record patient vital signs, weight, and height
- Prepare examination rooms for physician
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens as needed
- Log and prepare specimens for testing
- Communicate physician instructions to patients, including treatment procedures, medications, and diets
- Assist physicians during examinations
- Contact pharmacies for refill prescriptions
- Maintain inventory of office, medical, and lab supplies
- Assist with other general clerical duties
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Current BLS certification
- Previous experience is preferred (new Medical Assistant graduates are encouraged to apply!)