Nursing Assistant (NA)
Nursing Assistant (NA) openings for per diem assignments across Oahu.
As the Nursing Assistant (NA), you’ll spend a large portion of your day working directly with patients, so we are looking for individuals who are caring, compassionate, and dependable.
- Take patient vital signs, including pulse, temperature, blood pressure, etc.
- Ambulate patients.
- Answer call lights and deliver messages.
- Monitor patients and report any changes.
- Feed patients and monitor food and liquid intake and output.
- Other duties as required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of related nursing assistant (NA) experience
- Current BLS certification