Optometric Assistant (Kapolei)
Interested in working in the medical industry? Optometrist in Kapolei has a full-time position available for an Assistant. You will serve as the first point of contact to patients by answering phone calls, greeting visitors, and scheduling appointments among other duties.
Who we're looking for:
- Multi-tasker—the office can get busy so you should be good at moving at an efficient pace and getting things done with a high level of accuracy.
- Dependable—you should be action oriented. You will be the right hand man to the Optometrist so you will be counted on to make sure the office is running at top speed.
- Relatable—we need someone who can work with and talk to just about anybody. All patients are a high priority so we need someone who can make everyone feel welcomed and informed.
- Organized—you should be able to keep track of files, documents, and schedules with ease. We're looking for the person who enjoys being the keeper of all the details.
Oahu: West Oahu
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Top notch customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional telephone management skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Working experience in optometry or a medical office
- Two year college degree