How to Impress a Recruiter from the Start
These days, everybody is looking to find their dream job. Maybe you’ve just graduated with a shiny new diploma and are eager to put it to use, or maybe you are ready to test the waters of this job seeker’s market.
We say, go for it! If you decide to work with a staffing agency, you have the advantage of working with a recruiter dedicated to finding you that perfect next job.
Recruiters like Roxanne Koster use a complex process of finding, screening, coaching and vetting to match local job seekers with job openings at Hawaii companies.
Roxanne has literally helped hundreds of people find jobs they love quickly, efficiently, and at no cost to the job seeker, ever!
A straight-shooter originally from Long Island, New York, Roxanne tends to tell it like it is. This video lets you get to know her a little better and offers key advice on making a great first impression on recruiters.
No matter the case, these are some of our most popular articles on job hunting and career success:
- Top 9 Resume Deal Breakers and How to Avoid Them
- 10 Golden Rules of Workplace Professionalism
- 5 Things to Consider When Making a Career Switch
- How to Answer the Question: Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?
- Job Fair Success Guide
- How Does a Staffing Company Work
- Important Work Skills that Aren’t Taught in School
- Your Checklist for Job Search Success
- How to Travel the World by Doing Temp Work
- Don’t Quit Your Job Until You Read This
Find a Job Today
Search smarter, not harder.