Here at ALTRES Industrial, safety is a top priority. Our intention is to not only provide our clients with productive workers but safety-conscious personnel as well. That’s why every employee we send out on a job is committed to working safely, undergoes a detailed safety orientation, and is instructed on our safety guidelines pertaining to a specific job assignment.
Below is a summary of the safety guidelines all our employees receive concerning what they can and cannot do while working for ALTRES Industrial at a customer worksite.
- Tank tops, slippers, and shorts are not allowed. Employees must wear long pants and shirts and covered toe work shoes.
- When required, safety eye glasses, ear protection, protective clothing, and other safety equipment must be worn at all times.
- No cell phones allowed while on the job.
- Follow the customer’s rules and policies.
- Operation of circular power saws, chain saws, and other potentially hazardous machinery is not allowed unless authorized by ALTRES Industrial.
- Working on ladders or scaffolds over six feet high is not allowed unless authorized by ALTRES Industrial.
- Driving vehicles, forklifts, or operating machinery is not allowed unless authorized by ALTRES Industrial.
- Employees must notify the company’s supervisor if they feel unsafe or if a co-worker is working in an unsafe manner.
- Employees must get assistance when trying to lift extremely heavy items.
- Unless an injury is life-threatening, employees should call ALTRES immediately if injured.
We understand that an employee who works in an unsafe manner is dangerous to themselves, to the people around them, and to your business. The next time you contact ALTRES Industrial looking for a worker, you can be sure that we’ll take the necessary steps to ensure that the person we send to you is not only qualified for the job, but that they understand our safety guidelines and have committed to staying safe on your worksite.